This report examines the scale of Russian influence on public opinion, political dynamics and business practices of the United States; assessing specific threats to US national security and to the stability of its political institutions, financial, technological and consumer markets stemming from the Russian presence; as well as offering policy recommendations for US decision-makers.
The report’s chapters take a closer look at:
- The Kremlin’s Interference in the US Energy Sector
- Investments in Critical Infrastructure
- Russian Oligarchs’ Relationships with American Non-Profits
- Kremlin’s Cultivation of American Far-Right and Separatists
- Social Media Influence inside the United States.